21 June 2013

Novel Building: An Introduction

Months ago before little Em was born I talked about the concept of Novel Building instead of World Building. You can read that post here.

Well after months of taking care of Em and little else, I have finally started blogging regularly again so I'd like to go back to that.

Novel building is very personal and I can almost assure you that what works for me won't work for you. Parts may but others you'll look at and either say forget that or think well sure but why not this way.

And nothing is wrong with that. Making it work for you is the key. And what works for one novel doesn't always work for the next. I, myself, was very upset learning that fact.

Anyway, I'll be back here posting in a week to get started on the process.

Next up: World Building: The Solar System

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;